Monday 2 June 2014

R-2.0 Pressuring Myself To Trade = Not Trading Freshest Levels

Had some fear issues last week resulting in missed trades and was tentatively working on something to overcome this on the weekend. Idea was pretty much to "trade every strategy that meets my criteria regardless of emotion". I implemented this mindset this AM.  However my PL has blown up and the trades I took weren''t "perfect", suggesting that at least for the time being "trading every setup" is putting too much pressure on me, thus inducing panic and resulting in reduced performance / I don't perform well under pressure.

EJ Trades:  Favoured a short.  "1" was too early, "2" didn't TSL,  "B" had lost confidence for.
Levels explained...

GU Obs: Easily the best trade, had I been concentrating...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.