Tuesday 8 July 2014

R+0: Too much Pressure and Lack of Drive

Put a bit of pressure on myself to get up "on time" and "do the work" this week and the result is bugger all.  I didn't feel like trading yesterday, and forced myself out of bed this AM and missed 2 trades because I wasn't in the zone. Not sure if the answer is really that simple but last week I wasn't putting pressure on myself in trading or life in general and I had a lot of fun trading the market ( and did it relatively well for me).

I'm not saying that I don't need discipline, I actually think quite often I apply too much to myself which often has an adverse effect on me and ceases me up.

Another thing last week I was working some CBT stuff about longterm and Short term goals. Over the weekend I eased up on this and started Monday in a sort of  funk.  Perhaps I need to do some CBT stuff on Sunday Eve too...

UPDATE: Yeah the above is all true but the major fact is last week was the first normal one I've had in a month because I been moving and doing all the shit that entails. Then spent this weekend doing shit at mum's house which has now clogged up my flat and fucked it up and so now I feel (and want) to get this sorted before I start trading again because its a fucking tip. Duh?!

EU obs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.