Friday 24 October 2014

20-24th October 2014: R-1.6


Monday: Away

Tuesday: failed to SAR!

Wednesday: Nice simple setup

Thursday: Discretionary exit triggered 2 unneeded extra trades that mounted to a loss I couldn't surpass (1st big drop in PL)

Friday: With trend HM trigger got whipsawed and like Thursday triggered 2 unneeded extra trades that mounted to a loss I couldn't surpass (2nd big drop in PL)

Goal for next week: Take each and every setup with the exclusion of those with a HM,SS,Doji trigger. Continue to trade should I go in the red, SAR's may not get me completely back in the black but they sure get me near. Let my trade plan and orders play out or I risk the very real chance of over-trading.  Be aware that after a new level prints (high/low) its opposite can from very quickly after (low/high).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.