Friday 6 December 2013

All the Things I Hate

Had to pop to doctors this AM (hate doing that)...

Was initially quite disappointed to have missed the session but seeing the action later was rather relieved. Although there was what looked like down trend in place, it was actually an expanding triangle (which I fucking hate). I know there are more correct ways to identify an expanding triangle but for it is simply when the preceding price action has made a HH then a LL (or vis versa), drawing trendlines to these from prior highs and lows and price is still within them. I would had to have waited for a BOPB or BDRL of this area before trading because to me I have no edge in these situations.


I was aware that NFPs (hate these too!) were out later and have never particularly liked trading around them, even in the London AM session. Perhaps with both these factors I might have avoided this mornings action. Or perhaps I would have thought I was being lazy and traded out of guilt ( probably more likely).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.