Tuesday 17 December 2013

Preparation Remains the Problem

P/L £-17.70     R -1

SUMMARY
Bit of a rush this AM.  Woke with conjunctivitis (Latin for puss in the eye) and needed to pop to the walk-in-centre first thing before the queue was enormous, so started earlier than usual (0700GMT) instead of 0730GMT... 
Due to rush but mainly due to messing with my preparation method yesterday (and mentally with it over the WE) I managed to fuck something  that was unfuckable, which is quite a feat really! I now realize what a tisswoss my head is in...So I now just need concentrate on unfucking my prep method (both on paper and and in my head) before I do anything else.   
The funny thing is I know it isn't the market, if anything the market is "trying" to help me.  It's just me being a dick.  Maybe I should have gone to the doctor about that instead? (probably wouldn't have liked the cure though).
For future reference reading this back it sounds like I'm in a fowl mood, but I'm actually quite jolly today! 

Here's the trade.  It makes no sense because I was reading the TLBs wrong. 
There were a series of HLs so market was trending up and my initial bias was long (and should have stayed so).
1. TLB  bias short = wrong because price hadn't then made a LL and LH
2. TLB bias short = wrong because price hadn't then made a LL and LH
3. should have got long here...
4. Instead got short here because my bias wrong (short) so wanted to short next RL (a HH! WTFWIT?!) bad entry,  good management R -1
OUT TO DOCTOR missed the following...
5 ,6,7.  TLB , LL+LH =  Bias truly short now!
8. short next RL, correct but wasn't around for it...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.