Wednesday 13 August 2014

R-0.1: Perfect Read but "Adapted"

Been seeing a therapist recently.  Got chatting about trading, particularly how I either do all the work but don't enter a trade or cut the trade short. Yes this is basically fear. But more interestingly he said that I'm very adaptable in everyday life and that probably carry it through into my trading. For example i f I'm having chat with someone I measure their mood and will often adapt what I say depending on how I find them.  I might want to tell them some home truths but if I find them depressed I will often abandon the plan. And this "abandoning the plan" behaviour I very likely carry through into my trading just like today.

EU Trade.  Looking to short into 0.50 level (a test of prior low) saw "W" and during the making of entry bar it formed a HM momentarily so adapted plan to just get out BE.  Just as in life I've got to stick to the plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.