Thursday 7 August 2014

R-0.9 : Correct Trade, Should Have SAR'd For BE

Personal Note:
I'm not enjoying my trading,  I don't mean the results (although they're not exactly making me smile) I mean the actual process.  I wasn't before my holiday and thought a break was all I needed, apparently it wasn't.
Trading feels like a chore: something I've got to do,  rather than want to do. I guess it feels like a job, when I want it to feel like a vocation. I've mentioned this in my other blog today and ultimately have come to the conclusion that: I need to stop trading and start playing. I need to treat it like a game to find the joy in it again. I've got to play, play by the rules, but nonetheless play and have fun!

Trading:
Today was racked with apprehension. I'm reading Bob Volman at the moment and this line seemed to be waiting there for me. "Even slightly favourable odds should theoretically pay off in the long run". Which is something I often forget, that a single trade is immaterial, it is a number of trades viewed together that is tells the truth. And I need to get those numbers up.

GU Trade: Correct Trade, just should have SAR'd when I got stopped out.

EU Obs: "Ummed and Arrrhed" over this trade,  eventually skipped it because of the HL prior to it. However price was at 2 levels of R and the 20ema  making this a strong setup.  So think my observation regarding HL's weakening short setups (and LH's long setups) yesterday might not have much weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.