Monday 15 September 2014

No Plays in my Session

NB: Felt weird all day, low you could say.  I got up and did my work this AM but nothing setup so didn't bother writing a journal as I had nothing of "note" to say. Mentioned this feeling to the GF and got talking about how much of my work can be unquantifiable (ie if I haven't had a trade or made any observations of note) and thus at the end of day's/session's like these I can end up feeling a little "blah".

And I think the act of not even writing up a post actually compiles this feeling and so here I am at the end of the day writing a post to attempt to negate this feeling and as a record that I did try. This ironically is of course of note as it a is a telling insight into my psychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.