Tuesday 23 September 2014

R+0: Still Missing Plays (Lack of Order)

As opposed to yesterday I felt good this morning (no fuzzy head) despite having a heavy night. Again got up on time and did prep so I clearly wanted to trade, but again I missed setups. 

I'm starting to think that I'm actually lacking direction/clarity during the session. After I've done my prep there's honestly not much order in my trading day. I keep my "game plan" for each pair in my head, but as I'm looking at 4 pairs this can get confusing and I probably end up skipping through the pairs, analysing PA for trades far more than is needed(ie when PA is in a range!). I often feel by the time a setup occurs my eyes and objectivity are exhausted and end up passing on/missing the setup. 

So it seems clear and completely obvious that I need to add to my prep a short written game plan (on chart or blog) for each pair. This way I will be able to spend less time analysing the charts and more time glancing at them, so that when PA meets my setup criteria I will be fresh and able to exploit my edge.

Technical NB: Noticed that inside bars create nice S&R!

EU Obs: Hi wave triggers can be traded! AND Inside bars make S/R levels

EJ Obs:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.