Thursday 25 September 2014

R+0: Again No Setups

As I mentioned yesterday I'm starting to seriously consider removing the 20EMA from my chart (thanks for the comment John). My anxiety is that this is in a way where my melt down started last time. But I've got to remember I am a very different trader now and over the last nine months my understanding of trading levels has greatly increased. 
So as an intermediary step I am going to keep the 20EMA but reduce it's tone down to practically the same colour as my background (see below)... 

Note to self probably need to start earlier, been going for 0830GMT, think 0800 might be better.

EU Obs: Missed trade as before my session started, but trade just as trade-able without the 20EMA!

EJ Obs: Missed trade as before my session started, but again trade just as trade-able without the 20EMA!

GU Obs: Not favouring the 20EMA would have made this easy to trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.