Thursday 29 January 2015

R-0.5 Missing M5 trades

Just want to get this down while it's fresh.

Issues
1. missed some good EU trades this AM because I got up at 0830 (late)
2. Honestly when I start day I find it difficult to get right down into the M5 action first thing. It moves faster than I can think! I prefer starting on the M30 chart it's slower and clearer to me.
3. Missed an easy EJ short as I gave up on an M30 supply level too soon.  There was a false break, I assumed the level had no potency left so drilled out to the M30 again to look for a fresher/higher level of supply.
4. Looking at 3 pairs EU, EJ and GU on the M5 is too much for my brain and objectivity to handle.

Solutions
1. get up earlier!
2. After prep spend most of day on M30 chart only drilling down to M5 (with M30 and H4) when a level alert is hit.
3. Have more patience around levels especially on breaks of them!
4. Going to cut out the GU M5 chart for the time being (it's super choppy anyway) and just trade it on the M30.

Charts: all details within...
EU Trades 

EJ Trades

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.