Friday 30 January 2015

R+3.8 EJ M30 Short (R+2) and EU short (R+1)

Really liked this trade (EJ) but almost didn't get it... I was quite baffled by M30 direction this morning, being bang in the middle of H4 S&D and was in the process of getting some thoughts out (prior post) that were very constipated.

Once I got clear in my mind that I wanted to trade away from the H4 S/D level that had most recently been touched (and into the next level below or above it) I knew how to act... On realizing this I saw a late entry to what Brian might have called "the trade of the day".  Having watched a video of his last night in which he had the right idea but couldn't get filled on limit orders he surmised that what he learnt was that "if you want in,  click in". This all this converged in my mind and I hit sell and got the move so thank you Brian for that video. If you don't know Brian's blog it's worth a look, he's a CL trader....http://www.thetradingquest.com/2015/01/scratch-day.html

EJ Trade: The best entry would have been shorting at the M30 supply level rather than the LOHP, but beggars can't be choosers!

EU Trade: just like EJ trade.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.