Friday 17 January 2014

READ and Thoughts on Desire

I always thought that money was a by-product of success, which I think is accurate but I've come to the realization that success is also a by-product.  In trading anyway IMHO it is a by-product of ones ability to flow with the market. I've been thinking a lot about this over the week and came to the conclusion that...

I do not know the specifics of what is going to happen each day. I just need to know that the market will create something everyday, and all I have to do is flow with it. Flow must be my primary objective and precede all personal goals. I can inform the market of what my desires are but it will make no difference. I must realize that my goals will all be achieved in good time as a by-product of my ability to flow with price.
Anyway here's the read, both sessions ended up pretty choppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.