Friday 14 November 2014

R-2.2: Simply Failed To Trade What The Plan Told Me To (UJ)

In Short: Saw a LL-LH this is my dictionary definition to short (no arguments), didn't like the "look" of it so went long instead (tw*t).

In Long: Thursday night / Friday AM I always question whether I should trade Friday's LON session.  This is because I work relatively late on Thursday nights. Sensible me says "don't trade you're tired".  Tough me says "so what if you're tired? everyone has to go to work tired sometimes, grow a pair".  I neglect that when tired I don't (or struggle) to do what needs to be done: follow the plan. And also unlike most jobs, when I make a mistake I lose money. When bars are being formed it's very easy to doubt them, this is what happened today. All those niggling doubts were no longer whispers but bullying shouts that ended up controlling me. Out of interested I'm going to go back and see how many Fridays I have actually recorded a positive PL... None! = Stop trading Fridays!

UJ Trades: failed to trade plan

EJ Trade: poor example of setup (could update plan to help)

EU Obs:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.