Saturday 7 February 2015

Entries Need Work

Intro: So got my directional bias sorted and was looking to get short the EJ and EU on Friday morning as price has most recently touched H4 supply on both so I wanted to get short into an H4 demand level below.  I labeled an M30 supply level I was interested in getting short on both pairs and placed an alert there... The alert triggered and I just didn't know how to enter, whether to use candle confirmation or sell limits around the level. Good news is I got the direction right but didn't get in.
Here's a video from Friday morning before the move.... and a screenshot in the afternoon after the move.


Summary: got to work on my entries, John left me a comment last week with a good link to a entries topic on a forum so going to start there (thanks John)...

EU missed trade:

EJ missed trade:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.