Thursday 19 February 2015

New Blog...

In the past 3 months or so my method has changed enormously. So much so that it does not fit the small scope that the title of this blog gave me. For that reason I have chosen to continue it under a new address and title that is more befitting of where my trading and I are going.

Here's the link...

http://buydemandsellsupply.blogspot.com/

A big thanks to all that have helped in my journey to date (you know who you are)!

Hope to see you over there.

All the best,

George

2 comments:

  1. I have seen your old blog and I thought that it will provide forex tips to traders but it has done more great work by providing platform for trading discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your old blog was a great place for traders to discuss the way forward in the ever challenging world of forex trading. Hope your new blog will keep the tempo.

    Bosun
    FxGlory remains my best broker since 2014.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.