Friday 13 February 2015

Label More than one S/D Level on M30 Charts

Intro: All in the title really.  Today I planned my primary trades(trades off long term levels) well but needed to prep my secondary trades (short term trades into long term levels) a little better.

Thoughts: Because of yesterday's confusion I came in with almost a disregard for secondary trades, obviously there's a line I need to find. Today I only labeled one level of interest for secondary trades on all pairs this obviously was a quite short sighted.

Summary: I believe the "line" mentioned above can be met by simply labeling a few more levels of interest (high momentum areas) on the M30 chart to aid in not missing too many moves.

Morning Prep...

Afternoon Recap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.