Thursday 12 February 2015

R-0.4: Failed EU Short

Intro: EU price action has been in a range so my plan this week has been to buy at demand and sell at supply.

Trade:  Price returned to an H4 and M30 supply level so I took a short just below the M30 supply level with a stop at the top, hoping there would be some left over sell order there and price would decline into H4 demand. Shortly after entry price retraced much of the bearish bar prior to my entry, this was not  the momentum I wanted to see so I exited at R-0.4.

Summary: Not unhappy with this trade, the plan was clear simple and logical which is all I can ask for.  Only thing I would say is that price had been in this range/congestion for sometime and that in terms of pips it was quite small. As such waiting for a fresher level might have been prudent but not essential.

EU trade:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.