Thursday 5 September 2013

050913 No trades



Trades:  
A.  LSH (+0.6) , exit CBPL, fault missed this.  This is a rare variation of my setup. usually it pulls back  to the 21EMA , in this case it PB to the 252.
B. Data trade (+2),  exit TPO, TBH wasn't sure about this trade because W1 and MN S was just underneath so I didn't take it. Add to guide that I can trade Data through S&R.
C. HSL,  didn't take as guide says not to trend trade through S&R.

Notes: 
working on some stock stuff

Summary:  To be honest not as focused on trading as I should have been today. I shouldn't have missed trade A, I was doing some work on stocks and got distracted. Trade B not so upset about, I think my worry was understandable,  but learnt from it.  Trade C I was correct in not trading as my guide says not to trend trade thru S&R. Guide worked.  To the most part I followed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.