Friday 13 September 2013

130913 Friday the 13th, not my luck day




PL: -0.7 (£14.40)  CAP £2369.63

Trades:
A. OBS, this looked like a pretty easy trade but it wasn't my setup. Buying on a PB to the 50SMA looks pretty obvious though!
1. LSH @ 252 (-0.3),  exit 8SMA, good trade.
2. REV from 252 (-0.4),  exit CAPH,  good trade. (NB 8/21 was tight on trigger, maybe this rules should apply to REV traded too).
B. HSL, avoided because 8/21 was tight on trigger.

Summary: Not much to say.  After initial move which I didn't have an entry for price got stuck on 252EMA until Retail sales.  I actually traded alright because I followed the plan, strategy kept me out of most poor trades. Just would have liked to have been able to trade the AM move and PM up trend fail.  Actually off until October 1st (late summer holiday). So will look at that while away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.