Monday 9 September 2013

090913 question threw me off




PL: -0.5 (-11.81)  CAP £2405.77

Trades:
A.  LSH , avoided due to rules
1. LSH (-0.4),  discretionary shouldn't have taken due to BO of R
B. LSH , correctly avoided.
C. LSH (-0.4)  Should have taken (question threw me off)
D.  LSH (+2)  Should have taken (question threw me off)

Longterm Trade: closed due to hitting TSL


Summary: Short post because blogger crashed and I can't be fucked to right the whole thing again. In short  questioned a part of my guide concerning the 252EMA and requiring PB/RL after a BO/BD of it. Was getting confused about XO/XD of the 252 on the PB/RL. Basically I only need to worry about the initial PB/RL after the BO/BD ( the XO/XD on the PB/RL don't matter). This question upset my thinking resulting in me not taking trades I could have (there was a XO/XD that I was concerned about from laast week and this is why this question and worry was prevalent today). Guide performed well, I didn't (but not that badly either,  considering working through question).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.