Wednesday 11 September 2013

110913 Nasty range stayed out of most of it



PL: -0.2 / £3.80  CAP £2401.79

Trades:
A. HSL, couldn't take because price needed to RL to 252EMA and confirmed thru D1 21 EMA (0)
B. LSH, couldn't take because confirmed thru 252EMA.  (-0.5)
C. LSH,  couldn't take because RRR less than 1:1 before meeting D1 R (-0.3)
D. LSH,  couldn't take because conf didn't cls ab 8 and RRR less than 1:1 before meeting D1 R (-1)
1. LSH (-0.2),  exit CBPL
E. SS, couldn't take because RRR less than 1:1 before meeting 252EMA (+1)
F,  HSL, couldn't take because confirmed thru 252EMA. (-0.4)
G. REV to R, couldn't take because RRR less than 1:1 before meeting D1 R (-0.2)
H. LSH,  couldn't take because RRR less than 1:1 before meeting D1 R  (-1.0)
I. LSH ,  couldn't take because RRR less than 1:1 before meeting D1 R  (+2)

Summary:  Just following the guide and avoiding all the trades that didn't meet my criteria . Frustratingly massive and un-tradeable BO late in the day. I followed the rules!  If had taken all the trades I would have been exhausted and down -0.6.  Strategy performed well because it kept me out of all these trades.  A good day for me and my strategy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.