Tuesday 30 July 2013

300713 Introduction BO/BD setup after Trend Weakness




P/L: -0.1% / -£2.07 CAP £2609.70

Trades
A. Trend Weakness
B.  ??? Really felt like there could be a trade here, but what I'm not quite sure. 1. REV to 252 was unrealistic as 252 was so near the RRR would have been awful. 2. LSH with convergence of support (50 sma + H1 S), is feabile but H1 S&R areas are not precise numbers so could have been false. 3. BO above R (DWTL) + 8/21 after trend weakness. In all honesty think 3 is best as all the parameters can be measured. (+0.8)
1. LSH (-0.1) ,  exit close agianst 8SMA. Bad luck
C.  Trend Weakness
D. BO abv R +8/21 after Trend weakness (+2).

Summary:
Another difficult day personally as I had a doctors appointment I had been waiting for over month for in the afternoon (concerning my eyesight, bill of good health though!).  This meant I couldn't trade the afternoon session however as you can see I didn't miss much. Quite a slow day, stuck around W1 and D1 R.  But provide a nice spot of a new and probably rare setup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.