Tuesday 6 August 2013

060813 Unwell = no trades




Trades
A. HSL (-0.3) exit 8SMA
B. REV to 252,  wouldn't have taken as RRR less than 1:1
C.  LSH (+2),  exit TPO
D. HSL (-0.3),  exit close ag 8SMA
E. REV to R (+1.4), exit D1 R
F. LSH wouldn't have taken as RRR less than 1:1

Notes
Felt pretty bad yesterday afternoon into last night and thought it better to take today off and rest and get back to trading tomorrow.
I went bonkers on the notes yesterday. Don't know if this was in part to being alittle under the weather and not thinking straight.  The stuff on Psychology I think was valid but I might also have been effected by not feeling great physically. The stuff on the extra setups I'm a little dubious about and am going to take them with a pinch of salt. the adaption of the LSH/HSL to 21EMA I am dubious of . The potential 252 HM/SS I am more interested in. BUT the main problem is that S&R are areas not precise levels which makes them IMHO harder to trade.
Anoher thing I'm uncertain of is this 21EMA exit before profit and 8SMA exit once in profit. TBH I like the 8SMA for everything, it cuts losses quickly and is effective.

Summary:  nothing to say about personal performance as I didn't trade. But Strategy worked well,  which is nice to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.