Wednesday 28 August 2013

280813 No trading (house keeping)



Trades:
A.  HSL , Hope I wouldn't have traded because 8/21 were super tight and nasty
B. HSL , Hope I wouldn't have traded because 8/21 were super tight and nasty
C. HSL (+2),  Hope I would have traded cos 8/21 were nice and clear on trigger, and despite a XO before confirm.
D.  REV to (thru) 252 (-0.3),  hope I would have traded , Hope I would have exited because another trade triggered
E.  REV at 252 (+2),  Hope I would have traded close below shooting star that hit both 252 and H1 R

Summary:  no trades, day spent doing boring shit (tax return etc) that needed to be done.  Volume is definitely coming back in and strategy is performing better. Not much else to say just wanted to record the chart so I can reference it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.