Wednesday 7 August 2013

070813 1. TPO around R. 2. When thru 252 on REV to 252. 3. Id'ing H1 Range




PL: -0.8% / -£20.80  CAP: £2513.85

Trades
A.  LSH (+1.5), didn't trade saw it but had just woken up.  interesting thing  is the potential exit. I'm thinking that once up provided the RRR is at  least 1:1 set TPO at 1:2 or at an S/R level past 1:1 level. Add to guide.
1.  50DWTL BO (-0.6) exit 8SMA.  had to have a go at this trade as it was bugging the crap out of me. It's not strictly one of my setups but I've been flirting with it and I just need to get it out of my system. scrap this setup.  Add to guide
B.  REV to 252 (+2) exit TPO.  Didn't take but should have because H1 was ranging so I can trade through the 252 EMA (H1 21EMA). add to guide  
C. LSH, didn't trade because price hadn't RL to 252 after BD. = Good!
D.  REV to 252 (+2) exit TPO.  Didn't take but should have because H1 was ranging so I can trade through the 252 EMA (H1 21EMA). add to guide  
E. example of 50 DWTL BO fail.  I didn';t take but strengthen the fact I don't want to trade this setup.
2. LSH (-0.2). Fault didn't confirm right, didn't close above 8SMA. so exited immediately.

Notes:
Scrap any idea of using DWTL and UWTL as entries.
Use 8SMA as early exit.
REV to 252 setup actually  turns into REV thru 252 when the H1 chart is ranging....
Q:  when can you do this??? A: looking at H1 chart trend = 8sma clearly staying abv/blw 21EMA on PB/RL, if not its ranging.

Summary:
Again a good day for the strategy, which is nice to see. Another poor day personally, but TBH i wasn't fully committed as I'm still not feeling great and I'm quite excited as tomorrow marks one month since the start of this project.  It's been a huge learning curve and I'm going to dramatically have to revise my expectations but I'm really looking forward to going through all I've learnt in the last month and tidying stuff up.  This means I am taking tomorrow off and likely Friday too.  But aim to be back for the start of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.