Tuesday 27 August 2013

270813 Trades, but didn't take any!



P/L: 0% / £0.00  CAP: £2438.04

Trades:
A.  H1 ranging = can trade thru 252EMA
B.  Interesting REV to Trend but on 252,  feel like there's something in this?
C. REV thru 252 (0)
D. REV thru 252 (+2)
E.  HSL (-0.6)
F.  HSL (+0.4)
G.  REV to 252 (+2)

Summary: Just not with it today, doubting my strategy and setups despite having gone over them this weekend and proving that they work.  This is the remains of last weeks break down,  having realised that it was me who was fucking up I'm doubting whether I can trust myself. Good news is I can recognize this so I am definitely coming out the other side. Of course the day I decide I can't trust myself is the day with the easiest trades in a fortnight arrive! Went over guide tidying it up but need to type it up.  Doubt I'll trade tomorrow been dodging my tax return for a months so going to do that and type up the guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.