Monday 25 November 2013

Difficulty Reading in Real Time

First day back in "realtime". Expecting a few teething problems and fixes so not worried...

Clear set of LHs and a DWTL =  short.  Actually got confused with H/L setup numbering and the fact that H/L1s can be valid setups (2nd entries) if they are PB/RL to an area of S/R.

1. L1
2. L2 but both doji
3. L3 in BW so low prob
4. L4 i should have taken
5. L1
6. L2 I should have taken
7. L1 and near trend extreme
8. L1 but a 2nd entry because RL to 7 high so a valid trade!



To overcome this I need to add to my guide to label the hi/lo of each trend extreme and PB/RL (blue lines on chart).  And I need to ID every potential setup so I am aware of where price is in the order of things (numbers on chart).

TO DO:
Add to method:   label the hi/lo of each trend extreme and PB/RL (so aware of valid L1/1 trades)
Add to method:  Label every setup (so aware of where price is)

2 comments:

  1. Nice one, George. It is good to recognize the trend via counting high and lows but it is little bit harder for non-english persons like me to understand your abbreviations. Keep going! Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Palvin, thanks for the message. I tired to put some explanations in in the latest post. hope this helps

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.