Thursday 28 November 2013

Home Truths

P/L:  R-2   £-43.44

UWTC break and , LL and LH =  initally looking for shorts.
1. L1 ,  nowhere near 21EMA also entered before my session started!,  poor trade. R -1
Got to expect a test of prior lows?
2. L2 ,  got stopped out again but this was a high prob trade so a good trade.  R-1
3. Failed L2 I missed, good trade but missed. R 4



My lack of real-time experience and ability to adapt to a changing market is really showing. I can see the trades after they happen and I know this is pyrrhic victory (but honestly a month ago I wouldn't have been able to see the failed L2, I didn't even know it was a setup, so this is progress).

My LT goal should remain as doubling the account and moving into a real account. However my major problem is my inability to move with the market, achieving this should be my all encompassing goal and motivation! Without this I will never achieve my long term aspirations. This is what I've got to work on, I need real-time practice and a lot of it.

4 comments:

  1. You can see progress so stick with it. Tomorrow is another day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done mate! Its always good to have a clear idea about what you've got to work on...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.