Monday 25 November 2013

Swing Trade Reversal

My last EU and UC swing trades have gone against me (stopped on one, nearly stopped on another).  This is entirely my fault, rather than waiting for a 2nd entry I rushed in, so getting my fingers burnt I entirely deserved ( I know better than this).  They have now set up my main swing setup (a XO/XD of the 21EMA) and as such I am exiting these trades and going the other way. The new trades follow...



I read a good quote the other day that I thought was very apt for this situation and actually for most of my trading to date... 

"You can't make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake. It's a choice."

I don't think I had really understood that saying "I made a mistake" is just an excuse for poor discipline if I've already made it before. Anyway I like it and am going to try and live by this for a while. No more "shouldn't , could have,  meant to, If I had".  I'm not going to try and do it right, I'm just going to get it right in the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.