Saturday 30 November 2013

Week Summary 291113

Quickie as cant be bothered to bore myself or anyone reading this post...

POSTIVES
Trade entries were good with the exception of one.

NEGATIVES
1. Price Action reading.
2. Trade management / Discipline in following trading plan (one and the same thing).

FIXES
1. Price action reading I have fixed for the time being with a guide for identifying the trend and the best entries with it. I have had an additional thought I would like to add... That watching the PBs and RLs are probably most important things to concentrate on as these give direction and highest probability trades.

2. Trade management I just need to follow the guide but I could reorganise it with pics to make it more user friendly. This I have done and will update my Intraday Method tab shortly.

ADDITIONAL 
1. I would like to grade my trades so its easy to see where problems are occurring by using 3 categories...
"good or bad trade" (entry)
"good or bad management" (trade management/ plan discipline). 
"good or bad read" (interpretation of price action).
2.  I need real-time practice and a lot of it. For this reason after the London open session I am going to trade the M30 EURUSD chart throughout the day to gain more price action experience.

SUMMARY My LT goal should remain as doubling the account and moving into a real account. However my major problems are moving with the market and discipline in the trade. Conquering these should be my all encompassing goal and motivation! I don't care if I destroy this demo account or another 100, I've got to learn how to implement my method in reality. Without this I will never achieve my long term aspirations. This is what I've got to work on,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.